- Start Good Habits Early – Reinforce the need to clean hands regularly especially before touching the face. Make a simple cleanser, bland cleanser and moisturiser available to wash their face in the pre-teen stage.
- Get Some Professional Guidance – It is often more productive and cost effective to get some professional treatment and home care assistance. rather than grabbing random products from the supermarket or pharmacy. If you add up the price of all those random products you have tried, with no success – it is way more than the price of one single effective product from your aesthetician. Not to mention the wasted time and frustration involved.
- Avoid Over Complicating Things – Complex routines will only overwhelm teenagers. Start off with simple cleansing and moisturising. Then specialised products can be added as time progresses.
- Always follow cleansing with a moisturiser – The skin needs some oil to assist with its protective properties. If the skin is completely stripped of oil, it will continue to produce excess oil.
- Acne Treatment requires more than one approach – Simply cleansing the skin will not be sufficient to treat moderate to high grade acne. Diet, hygiene, facial treatments, home cleansing and medical intervention will all play a part.
These tips are brought to you by the Secret Skin Studio (Ferny Grove)
Secret Skin Studio offers professional skin treatments using the latest medical grade cosmeceuticals. Each treatment is customised to suit individual skin conditions, including specialised facials for both adult and teenage customers needing gentle treatment. Effectively targeting Acne, Rosacea, or Sun-damaged skin.
Easy On Line-Booking is at secretskinstudio.com.au
For enquiries call 0412878511