BOOK NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Step into Summer with The Hills Echo’s exclusive Health & Wellbeing feature – “The Health Hub”. With the summer months ahead of us this is the perfect time to look into taking care of ourselves and getting in shape.
This feature will showcase the best health and wellbeing products, services and professionals within the North West Brisbane districts and is the ultimate opportunity to promote your business to our local residents. 13,500 copies will be distributed by our professional Network Distribution Company and showcased in magazine stands around the local area.
The Hills Echo is produced by locals for locals so jump onboard this fantastic feature to get your business noticed in a cost effective manner.
We are offering great rates and will also be running this feature across our Sept. and Oct. issues so businesses have the opportunity to participate in 1 month or both months at a further discounted rate (advertising rates are on the flyer below)
If you weren’t familiar with The Echo, we offer businesses a cost effective method of advertising towards the family unit and we are a lot cheaper than a letterbox drop. Please see below further information about The Echo (or visit our website www.hillsecho.com) :-
- Circulation: 13,500
- Area Covered: Everton Hills, Ferny Hills, Arana Hills, Ferny Grove, Upper Kedron, Keperra, Grovely and Bunya
- Distribution: Mid week letterbox delivery to homes and businesses within the above districts.
- Magazine Stands around the local area, plus distribution within local schools, kindergartens and childcare centres
- Timing: Monthly
- Newsletter that contains the Echo is sent to 1000+ Subscribers
- Trusted source of local information
- Free Online Listing in our Local Business Directory