Your Toastmasters Club in the Hills area is still going strong. We have been on the move a fair bit in the last year, but now have a permanent home, so do come visit.
Meetings are held every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Tuesday starting 6.30 pm, in the Alfred Function Room, at the Brook Hotel, Osborne Road, Mitchelton.
If you join Toastmasters what’s in it for you?
In time, you will:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- become a more effective communicator
- develop time management skills
- be a great listener
- give specific, positive, and helpful feedback
- speak to inspire, entertain, and inform
- respond intelligently to impromptu questions
- lead meetings with authority and assurance
You will gradually achieve this in a friendly supportive environment in the company of likeminded people.
Visit as often as you like, see you soon.